Service Request Database
We have a duty to ensure that the information we process and hold is secure and maintained correctly. This system enables us you to communicate incidents, statutory requests, policy exemptions and privacy impact assessments directly to the correct people.
- At Learning Partners we have a duty to ensure that the information we process and hold is secure. The Security Incident Portal is the first step in reacting to a breach, or a suspected breach relating to information, systems and data.
- Statutory Requests Portal enables our teams to log, track and subsequently act upon:
- Subject Access Requests, whether they concern Access to personal data or an individual invoking the ‘Right to be Forgotten’
- Freedom of Information Requests, for public data
- Environmental Information Regulation requests, for environmental data.
- We have gone to every measure to ensure that our Data Protection Policy is accurate and lawful, the Policy Exemption Portal enables the logging and tracking from those staff, contractors or volunteers that are unable to adhere to any part of the policy.
- A Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA) is a process designed to help a school or business unit within the trust to identify and minimise the privacy risks presented by the development of new or changed services, procedures or policies. A DPIA can also be used for research projects.
Please login with your email address to our internal service request database.